I sit around and brood too much. I worry about myself and my family too much. I need to think of others.
I'm going to go to Saguaro Jane's food bank in Whittman today and work out my doldrums. I will let you know how it works. I'm sick of myself. Sick of me!!
11 comments:
The video played. Ok, I usually say some not so nice things here but I'm about to say something nice so pay attention. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??! You are an amazing, beautiful, caring friend. My favorite thing about you is that you "get" me. No one gets me. By the way, I saw Chelsea yesterday and told her that I might come back for a massage and that you should get one too. She said, and I quote, "Joanne would hate that! She doesn't like to relax!" LOL
So, would you rather feed hungry homeless people or help me shop for lamps?
Get a massage, help the hungry and then shop for lamps. Sounds like a full day to me!
Hey, stop it now!!!! You are a good wife and friend and mother. Lola loves you. I love you and haven't even met you (I'll bow to Holly's opinion of you).
Just sayin'..........
Hugs,
jan
A big, fat boo on your negativity. You're way too awesome to even say those things.
Get out of the house, enjoy yourself and do something fun (I accidentally typed "un" and was like...wait, that makes no sense) for YOU.
So you think you suck eh? Well WELCOME TO THE CLUB! We should start having meetings!
I jest...... do what it takes to feel happy and then listen to some mosre Styx. One of the greatest bands ever
Don't make me come over there and hug you!
Me either. My hugs are rather lethal. Love you Jo.
Curiously odd. My husband just asked me if I wanted to go see Styx. They're coming to town. i said NO. But got to watch your video instead. Get OUT of the house. Go do something. Have FUN. Take care.
Pat still wants an outing. Anything about it on the horizon?
I need my tires rotated...I'm just sayin'...
I get what you're saying. I feel like that sometimes too. I hope your adventure at the foodbank helps.
Okay, I'm sorry you're having a down day but...I LOVE THAT SONG!
Post a Comment