I just wanted to post on February 1--so happy that January is over!! The weather is beautiful here this week--75 degrees average. Don't hate us because we're warm. There are a lot of people down here. Mostly old, often impatient, in a hurry people. Lots. Of. People. But the weather is nice.
Holly, Laraine, Roeann, and moi are meeting for lunch today. I'll try to take my camera. I'm a little shy about photography but I'm sure it will be an event worth capturing. As Holly said yesterday, "I'm assighted." I've never been face to face with Larainy or Roe before. These are all bloggy friends, which I happen to think of as true friends.
I'm reading Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. I like it mostly. A few wonky parts, but not heart-wrenching sad as I thought. I kind of worry because I like books more than most other things right now. Guess my obsession could be worse. I will let you know how the "luncheon" goes. (luncheon sounds a lot like old ladies going out for tea.) This won't be typical, I fear.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(105)
-
▼
February
(19)
- Too Tuesday
- I'm an Idiot
- Saturday from Hell
- Rickster and Naturism
- Wednesday, Eh!
- Fat Tuesday
- Monday Minutia
- Ajo and the U.S. Border
- A Few Feeble Musings
- Have a Happy...
- Food for Thought
- Have a Good Weekend
- Out of My Mind--
- Wednesday Wisdom
- Status Quo
- Man Down
- "Heavy Boots..."
- To Set the Record Right...
- We Got Us a Confab
-
▼
February
(19)
13 comments:
I'm jealous of the four of you getting together for lunch. Can we make it lunch for five later in the month???
I'm going to come in disguise. Look for a bad man in a cape.
I think we should all all wear feathered hats, and maybe boas. And cowboy boots. I also think Larainey is trying to show off in her cape. I fear she will be really skinny. I'm taking my little cheapo camera too but the pics from it have not been good. RoeAnn is bring hers so hopefully someone will get a decent picture. I'm hopinng I will only have one chin and that the cape will add 10 lbs to Laraine.
That was supposed to say "bald man in a cape". I can't type when my fingers are cold. Make that "a bald man in a cape wearing gloves"
you'll have a blast! I've never done that :)
Have fun! Meeting bloggy friends in real life is an interesting experience.
Such fun!
SOOOOO wish I could be at the lunch with you girls - Sounds like a ball!!
Can't wait to hear about it and see pictures :-D
As for the book - Now that I have seen the movie I want to read it!!
Sounds like this luncheon was a laugh a minute. can't wait to hear the juicy details.
I am on the fence about that book and the movie. I don't want to cry and I know both will do that to me. I checked Holly's blog and it sounds like you all had a fun time at lunch.
I had the pleasure of meeting Roe last year! Sure wish I could have joined you gals today.
I had the pleasure of meeting Roe last year! Sure wish I could have joined you gals today.
Hi there, just popped over from Stinky in Arizona blog where she told us about you girls getting together. I always think it's great when blogging friends can get together. Looks like you all had a whole lot of fun.
Post a Comment