
I've been reading the book Twilight by Stephenie Meyer at the suggestion of one of my daughter's friends who reads (since my daughter doesn't). The author is a BYU graduate, LDS, and a mom of three who writes about vampires...go figure!
I happen to like vampire books! This one is a doozer! I couldn't put it down yesterday and into yesternight. Rick came home at 1:30 a.m. and I was still up reading. Yikes! I think I'm hooked. Though it's not Emily Bronte or a Pulitzer winner, Twilight is a dandy read. There are several more books in the series and the library has 109 on the waiting lists so I suppose I'll be buying these if I want to read them any time soon.
Isabella and Edward (the "hottie" vampire) are just getting to reveal stage of their relationship where he tells her he IS one of the "cold ones" as they're called in Indian legend. He's pretty steamy for a cold one (get it ;o). I am a laugh riot!!
Ok, I'll stop...Rooster went to preschool Tuesday where he learned to draw a straight line. That's all I can get from Rachel. She didn't take 200 pictures of my Rooster when he headed off for school. Rachel...??? She's training for a triathalon. Me, me, me... :o(
Corn is slow; money is slow; I am slow! I "got nothin'" so will close this. Sarah Palin delivered a great speech last night at the RNC. Reporters and pundants are busy tearing her apart. Stop already! She's terrific. Get used to it!
1 comment:
I think she is awesome as well! I love how she is a mom and all the other stuff and juggles it all. I love, love love the Twilight series!!!! The first book was my favorite by far! I still haven't read the last book that just came out cuz I heard it wasn't that good. Maybe some day.
Post a Comment