Since no one but Bethany ever is nice enough to comment on my blog, I am just sending this out to no one. The economy sucks and I hate having to worry about it, so I went to Boise and spent some money today. Might as well...Who knows what the heck tomorrow will bring.
Why does channel 7 keep going off the air every 5 minutes or so? Rick is sleeping for 45 minutes. Now how much good can that do? Poor guy!
I'm going to eat a hot dog and then later watch the debates. I guess they're still on. I was gone all day SPENDING and didn't hear the news. And I know that NO ONE will read this because Bethany is gone for a while. So this will just sit here until I get disgusted and write some other inane piece of drivel.
2 comments:
(The previous comment was removed for a spelling error.) I hope that hot dog was a Fat Free Ball Park Frank. I went with a very low fat diet several years ago and wish I had stayed with it. (Bethany's mom)
Post a Comment