

Rick (left) and Blakers (right) are Lightning McQueen's pit crew for Halloween. Now who has the cutest grandsons in the world? That would be me!! I sure wish they lived closer so I could squeeze them and love them more. They are going to the Craftsman Truck race today in LV.
I am going to the final premier and superstock race at MVS. Not exactly the same, but...make do with what you have, huh? And, dang it all, I don't have a cute pit crew outfit to wear. But there again, I'll muddle through with a lesser outfit..
I went to Rockland (pop. 318) yesterday with Rick to haul corn. We left at 10:30 from Twin and got back to Twin at 7 p.m. Oh, my gosh!! I had nothing to eat because there is not so much as a quick stop in Rockland. Thought I would expire...Poor Rick was so tired he was just fidgeting and rubbing ice on his face with the air conditioner on high to try to stay awake. Pickers were trying to pick up steep hills, one broke down, and two trucks ahead of us hogged corn for a couple of hours before we could get loaded. Had all I ever wanted of ol' Rockland, ID. I passed up an opportunity to go today...just had to go to Costco, you know. Gasp!! Saved barely...
Rained today. First time in a looong time. It would be nice if I wasn't planning to go to the races. Who wants to be rained on while she watching races? Not me that's for sure!
Why does no one ever comment on my blogs? They're quite titillating, darn it!! Respond y' all.
1 comment:
I haven't been commenting cuz I didn't have access to a computer while in Boise. I'm back on the blogging wagon.
Post a Comment