Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My friend Mckenna


I babysat my neighbor and friend Mckenna last night for a little while so her parents could go to the temple. She is a joy!! What a happy, smart, funny little sprite.
She dances to the music on her toys, she sings with me when we go for a walk--she's delightful! She and I ate a whole little container of cheerios--I happen to like them. They were honey nut...
We played with the inch worm toy in this picture. It giggles and makes many cute noises and of course lights up. Kids toys are amazing now. We went for two walks in the stroller cuz Mckenna--like me--wants to stay on the move when she's feeling a little agitated. So we went for a walk around the block and saw Barley, and Lola barked out the window while standing on top of the couch. I don't think I walk as fast as Bethany does, but she was patient with my slow pace.
We watched a little bit of "The Biggest Loser" which was on last night and she had a drink of water from a sippy cup and then burped big and laughed. That is what I call a satisfying evening!
She makes me glad to be alive and I really enjoy being with my precious friend.

2 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Thanks so much for watching her! We enjoyed our visit to the temple. Some things have changed since we have been last.

Laurene said...

You have such a fun way of expressing yourself! Be assured that others read your blog but don't always take the time to comment. (Bethany's mom)