Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday

My friend who lives in Shoshone got 5" of new snow this morning. Thankfully, it just rained here. Now we have about a foot of slush on the road in front of our house, but it appears to be melting slowly.

Road from Idaho Falls is closed tonight so I don't know if my little buddy Mckenna can make it home. Hope she is safe where ever she is. I missed her at church today.

Rick is working on cleaning shells or hulls or something "gunny." Don't know what tomorrow will bring as far as work goes. The roads continue to be sloppy, slick, awful messes.

I'm trying to work on the "ugly quilt." I'd like to get it done. It's not going away, so I must forge on. Too bad I don't like it now.

Lola needs a haircut badly. She looks like a fuzzy fur ball. She is a fuzzy fur ball! She smells bad and looks bad and is "bad." ;o) Just kidding, Lola!

January 2009 is three days away. I can't say I'm sorry to see December 2008 ending. I didn't like it much there at the end. I assume you're thinking, "Get a grip, Gooding. A year is what you make it." And you might be right. But I'm going to try to make 2009 better...

2 comments:

Heather said...

That sounds like a good goal to me. :) I can't believe it is going to be 2009!

The Cook Clan said...

Yea, we made it back all in one piece. I now have to finish unpacking, clean my house, get Mckenna fed lunch and down for a nap, and figure out what we are going to do by ourselves while Scott works at his new job tonight. Fun for me huh?