Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Man Down

I lost a follower. How can this be when I only had 28 to begin with? Trouble is I don't even know who it was--yikes. Can you be upset about a friend who unfriends you if you don't know who it is that's shunning you? So confusing. Do I need to sparkle more? Be more upbeat?

Well, sorry but it probably ain't gonna happen. I started this blog with no followers and it might go full circle. Ha ha! (She laughs maniacally!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I lost one today also. I went from 44 yesterday to 43 this morning and I don't know who it was either. Don't worry I got your back :)

Liz said...

You are so silly. You sparkle plenty, lady - that one person just doesn't know what they're missing. :-)
And of course Katelyn's Team Edward!

life in red shoes said...

There is just a part of me that does not like the word follower? I don't want to follow someone, I don't want to lead them either, I just want to casually walk beside them:)
Be yourself, anything else is a lie, we like you just the way you are.
And about designated day topics; Whiney Wednesday,Cynical Saturday, Maniacal Monday...just a thought.

CB said...

It drives me nuts when that happens! I don't know whether to take it personal or say "good riddince (sp?)" ha ha!

cathycan said...

Yes, it's the sparkle, you need more sparkle. Try bright pink glitter!!
Bright pink glitter, or maybe green, and I'll follow you anywhere!

JoJo said...

It happens to everyone I promise. Don't you worry.

The Cook Clan said...

Oh your so funny! I don't have hardly any followers. I think sometimes people just decide to cut something out of their lives that takes a lot of time and maybe computer is first to go. Don't take it personally.

Mimi said...

HI!!!!
OH never worry about those that leave, if they left, who cares unless they are family or a very close friend!!!!Followers are a weird bunch of people, if you don't write them for a while , they pack up and leave, which I think is ridiculous!!!!Stay awhile, maybe we just need a break for awhile!!!!You are stuck with me stalking and following you!!!!haha
hugs,
jamie

rae said...

I hate when that happens!

Blog Archive