My daughter just posted on Facebook that Gunnar's "wiener wacker check up went fine." She's referring to the check up for his circumcision. Where did MY daughter get this expression?
Rachel, Rachel!! Call it like it is. At least call it a "pee pee" or something cuter than "wiener wacker." I'm pretty sure that Gunnar would be embarrassed if he could read and understand what his mom has posted.
As any one knows who's watched Kindergarten Cop, "Boys have a penis; girls have a vagina." Enough with the euphemistic foolery.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
October
(19)
- Partying--Hallows Eve Style
- Just Ducky
- Walking Wisdom
- Borrowing Ideas for Fall
- A Dog's Life?
- Oh, Walmart---Sigh...
- They're Back...
- Because I have been given much...
- Nut Case Strikes Again
- Damn Dam
- Boys Have a Penis; Girls Have a Vagina...
- White Owl
- I'm Torn
- The Gun Man
- Bumbo? Anyone?
- Dang I'm Old...
- Finally--
- Pictures of the Gunman
- Big Baby
-
▼
October
(19)
6 comments:
I have found that people have all kinds of funny names for those special parts.
I always called them a pee-pee and a tee-tee - I'm sticking to it! ha ha
LOVE Kindergarten Cop! Best line in the whole film too.
I've always thought the term "hoo-ha" for the lady part was kind of funny. :-)
My mom was so adament about us using proper medical terminology for body parts and processes growing up that I have an aversion now to all proper words like vulva and urinate. EWWWW! So I always prefer silly words now, like wang and nuts and hoo-ha. I bet she never thought it would backfire like that!
Things people post on facebook sometimes makes you wonder what they were thinking. haha!
That is an odd way of describing a penis.
Post a Comment