The grandtwins went to school costumed today because they don't have school tomorrow. Roost is a race car driver (like Kyle Busch. Kyle's costume didn't arrive.) Blakers is Woody from Toy Story. They are each adorable and I'm sorry to continue posting my grandkids, but I must. They are just too cute to keep to myself and I have no other friends to show except you, bloggy friends.
And finally, I'm sick to death of the endless campaign ads and robocalls ad nauseum. Please stop. I will be so glad when Tuesday comes and goes. They all sound like crooks if you believe the ads. So we're legalizing marijuana, hunting with no license required, and voting for villans. All right! Bring it on!
11 comments:
I am sick of those ads and calls too. Your grandkiddos are adorable. Toy Story 3 comes out on DVD on Nov. 2nd...we can't wait!
I know, I cannot believe the marijuana proposition. Absolutely ridiculous.
Good for you for walking!
Oh, and I think if I obsessively post pictures of my kids, you can do it with the boys. Deal? (Besides, they're adorable!)
It's okay. I like seeing your cute smiling grandsons.
The twins look adorable. My youngest is going as Tony Steward.
I wish I had a will power like you to walk every morning.
they have such adorable costumes!
Totally sick of all the political crap. Ugh!!
So thank you thank you for the pictures of your adorable grandboys in their cute costumes!! :-D
Good for you on the walking. I haven't been for longer than I care to admit.
Post grandkid pics all you want. They are cute.
I never get sick of grandkids, because then I have license to brag about my own. Yours are darling.
I think all politicians are crooked! They need to be like the normal run of the mill citizens and maybe they'd get their **** together :).
And bring on the grand-twins! They are adorable!
Those are the cutest kids I've ever seen! I love the Woody costume, just adorable!
Love the blog, glad I stumbled across it, I'll be following!
-Lady Fromage
Post a Comment