The neighbor who had the wild party a couple of months ago partied again last night. The neighbors who reported him to the cops moved Friday. Coincidence?? I think not.
They yelled and screamed until 4 a.m. They are in their thirties. Is this typical for that age group? I can't remember back that long ago. Anyway, a Jeep Wrangler is still in front of my house and the revelers are asleep. I want so badly to go pound pans in their front yard. Do I dare?
We ripped out bougainvilleas yesterday. Thorny buggers. I hate those pretty bushes. Now they are DEAD. DEAD I say. (Someone told me they resurrect.) Not this time you poky bushes.
Y'al have a Happy Halloween now, ya hear!
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
October
(19)
- Partying--Hallows Eve Style
- Just Ducky
- Walking Wisdom
- Borrowing Ideas for Fall
- A Dog's Life?
- Oh, Walmart---Sigh...
- They're Back...
- Because I have been given much...
- Nut Case Strikes Again
- Damn Dam
- Boys Have a Penis; Girls Have a Vagina...
- White Owl
- I'm Torn
- The Gun Man
- Bumbo? Anyone?
- Dang I'm Old...
- Finally--
- Pictures of the Gunman
- Big Baby
-
▼
October
(19)
3 comments:
Happy Halloween!
I vote you egg the Jeep!
I've actually never been the partying type but that seems strange for 30 year olds in my opinion! I'd have been mad. The pans might have just come out :)
Post a Comment