Such a terrible incident in Tucson with the killing of six people and the shooting of many more. No ones politics are responsible for this. The shooter was a sick, deranged, confused person.
No sane person would carry such venom and hatred. Young children and elderly people who were innocent bystanders were among those who were killed.
The world seems just a little less safe for everyone when an incident like this occurs anywhere in America. I hope we will pray for those involved.
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(242)
-
▼
January
(24)
- Nissan Service Department
- New Post
- I'm Off to See the Wizard...
- Cardboard Cow
- Bits and Pieces
- Stand for Perpetually-On Television
- Six--Quirks
- Thank you. The Jury Is In...
- Kindle??
- Tex, the Cardboard Longhorn
- I Need...
- Gunman Rolls and Twins Rock
- 3:45 A.M., You Say???
- I Once Had a Farm in Africa...
- Burlap Wreath
- Arizona Shootings
- Real Shoes Hurt--Bad...
- Sunset and Second Chances
- Nothin' Big
- Look Up
- Re: Haircut
- Nonsense!
- Fire and Ice
- Arizona Icecaps
-
▼
January
(24)
8 comments:
I was just reading about this and it is heartbreaking and very scary!
So sad. Makes you wonder what is WRONG with these people!!!
My heart hurts for my beloved Tucson and grieves for those families who have lost so much. Let us all pray for a return of civility and sanity.
Why must the media turn EVERYTHING into a political circus?
yeah I saw that on the news yesterday! What the heck is wrong with people?
So sad for everyone involved. I ache for the parents of the dilusional shooter, I weep for all of the victims and their loved ones,but most especially for the 9 year old girl (born on 9/11/2001) who never had a chance to live a rich and full life. Having lived in Flagstaff for several years, I can say that Arizona is one of my favorite states to live in, so this hurts close to home. Blessings to you and those you love, dear jo. Sea Witch
This is heartbreaking. My heart goes out to the many people and families affected by this tragedy.
I was so sad all day Sat., couldn't even sleep Sat. night, stayed up til 4 a.m. so sad very very sad for the loss of so many wonderful people. What makes this young man so evil???I do believe truly I do, that the devil gets in our heads and if we allow him to live there, he will make you an evil person. I prefer to serve God and have him occupy my head and MY HEART!!!
Saying Prayers for all of them
hugs,
jamie
Post a Comment