I saw a similar wreath on Shell's Shabby Shack blog before Christmas. I didn't have as much jute upholstery strapping as I needed, but I bought burlap to wrap the Styrofoam wreath. Then I made these little felt rosettes and a bow. It's not quite as cute as Shell's, but it's fine. I'm using it either in the living room or the front door. I just haven't decided where yet.
I must get furnace filters today and try to keep from eating. I've gained soooo much weight since Christmas. I decided not to get on the scale every day--BIG mistake. HUGE!! I can make myself believe I'm not fat until I do step on the scale. Yowzah!
So stay busy and keep from eating....Heaven help that I'd get out and exercise.
Monday, January 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(242)
-
▼
January
(24)
- Nissan Service Department
- New Post
- I'm Off to See the Wizard...
- Cardboard Cow
- Bits and Pieces
- Stand for Perpetually-On Television
- Six--Quirks
- Thank you. The Jury Is In...
- Kindle??
- Tex, the Cardboard Longhorn
- I Need...
- Gunman Rolls and Twins Rock
- 3:45 A.M., You Say???
- I Once Had a Farm in Africa...
- Burlap Wreath
- Arizona Shootings
- Real Shoes Hurt--Bad...
- Sunset and Second Chances
- Nothin' Big
- Look Up
- Re: Haircut
- Nonsense!
- Fire and Ice
- Arizona Icecaps
-
▼
January
(24)
11 comments:
Ohh isn't your wreath pretty!!! I need a new wreath. This is perfect for Valentine's Day! =)
Love the wreath! Although...I'd like to know how furnace filters keep you from eating..that'd be bRillIanT!
Burlap is SOOO in lately! This turned out very cute!
Yes, Colleen, you're right. There is no correlation between furnace filters and losing weight. That's just how my mind works--squirrel!
I love the wreath! Might have to make one myself.
Weight........ugh.
I made homemade mac and cheese over the weekend for a family gathering and have eaten nothing else since. If I were taking ALLI right now, I would be sitting in a puddle of poo:(
Nice image huh?
HI JO!!!
I love that wreath!!!I think it is fantastic and will look great on the door or inside!!!I think making crafts is a great idea for keeping busy and not eating, I will try that!!!
Hugs 2 u,
jamie
I like the wreath!!
What an awesome wreath!!! I love it! See? You ARE crafty!!! Now to just get you into stamping....*evil laugh*
Do something fun for exercise, and then it won't seem like such a drag! Do you have a Wii???
I got a new microwave the same day - I can't live without one!!!
What an awesome wreath!!! I love it! See? You ARE crafty!!! Now to just get you into stamping....*evil laugh*
Do something fun for exercise, and then it won't seem like such a drag! Do you have a Wii???
I got a new microwave the same day - I can't live without one!!!
I love it....great job. I need to start thinking Valentine's Day.
Love your wreath... and your blog. I found you by way of Rae/Us in Tejas.
Post a Comment