For some odd reason I got all depressed and had an anxiety attack this afternoon. Don't even ask why. I don't know exactly.Rick knows I love to burn things, so he built me this fire. We sat out around it and had hot chocolate. Somehow that made me feel better. Now I'm looking at a beautiful sunset. I do not understand the workings of my feelings. Hope this isn't a portent of what's to come in 2011.
4 comments:
I get random anxiety, too. In fact, I'm feeling it this very moment. My hands are all twitchy and it's like I keep waiting for something to happen. Very unnerving. And you just never know what'll bring you out of it, do you? At least, I don't. It almost always involves Mark, though. He's so good to me. :-)
Happy 2011! I'm sure your year will bring nothing but good stuff. Keep blogging!
Big hugs!! I hope things warm up soon and you're feeling more yourself. Perhaps a doctor's visit is in order?? You could have something as simple as a vitamin deficiency or low iron. More hugs!
Anxiety hits for odd reasons, that's for sure!
I have anxiety at such odd times. I never know when or why. I do know what helps me not get them but unfortunatly it is not something I can control. Good luck.
Post a Comment