The Gunman, who is just a little over three months, rolled over for the first time last night. I missed it, but I did get this charming picture. I get to see the little "revolver" today. The twins are coming to visit. They have Monday off for MLK's holiday. Rachel mentioned it earlier and I told her I wasn't quite ready yet. Then I thought about it and realized that they will not always want to come see us. As they get older they will have friends and sports and activities that will keep them from visiting. How selfish of me (who does absolutely nothing most days) to not want them here whenever they can visit. So I called back and said, "I'd be thrilled! Bring on the boys!"
I must get down to Safeway and buy treats and gas up the car. I need to give Lola a bath 'cause she stinks. I have to make some jello. (They love it with Rediwhip squirted from the can--sometimes all over the kitchen.) It should be a rollicking weekend at this normally dull residence. I need to gear up! Those boys are rambunctious and Grandma Jo is hoping she can keep up.

11 comments:
What. A. Cutie.
I love that stage. I have several friends with little ones that are reaching all of those fun milestones like rolling over, crawling and taking steps. It makes me miss having babies in the house. Until I remember how much I love sleep and only having one more kid in diapers (instead of three!).
Have a great weekend, Jo!
You are so wise. It will be crazy but worth it. Have fun with your seriously cute gkids.
I loved going to my grandparents house! I miss them (I'm down to one Grandma). You'll never regret this time with them! Better yet, they'll never regret this time with you either!
You'll have a fun weekend!
Hang in there Grandma! That baby boy cutie is a doll! And the older boys? Yep..better geet some rest
;-D
HI!!!
He is a real cutie pie!!!I love that nickname!!!How fun, the boys are coming!!!YEAH!!!Gonna be nice and warm out, take them to the park!!!Or the train park in Scottsdale, for 2.00 each it is a good deal, kids under 3 are free, it is fun, there is also a nice playground!!!
have fun!!!
Hugs,
jamie
Hope you have lots of fun with the boys this weekend!
He has such a darling smile! Sounds like a fun time at Grandmas!!
Oh my goodness. Pure adorable! Enjoy your time with them. It'll make you appreciate the quiet when they're gone. ;-)
Cutie pie baby!!
Enjoy your visit and I'm glad you changed your mind. I'll bet you have so much more fun when they're there!
WOO HOO....You can do it! Have fun!
Post a Comment