I need: a life
a new anti-depression drug (Any suggestions would be appreciated.)
a shower
my whole house cleaned
loads of laundry done
to lose 5 lbs. desperately
to exercise so I can lose the 5 #
a gallon of milk
There's an annoying noise coming from the toy room. I think one of the toys is "going off" making a weird chugging, shooshing sound.
That's about all I got.
Monday, January 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(242)
-
▼
January
(24)
- Nissan Service Department
- New Post
- I'm Off to See the Wizard...
- Cardboard Cow
- Bits and Pieces
- Stand for Perpetually-On Television
- Six--Quirks
- Thank you. The Jury Is In...
- Kindle??
- Tex, the Cardboard Longhorn
- I Need...
- Gunman Rolls and Twins Rock
- 3:45 A.M., You Say???
- I Once Had a Farm in Africa...
- Burlap Wreath
- Arizona Shootings
- Real Shoes Hurt--Bad...
- Sunset and Second Chances
- Nothin' Big
- Look Up
- Re: Haircut
- Nonsense!
- Fire and Ice
- Arizona Icecaps
-
▼
January
(24)
10 comments:
Know the feelin' well. :)
Hmmm..have you tried a dose of staying in bed for a while day? It can sometimes be just the tonic you need. Oh, and I'd throw in a chick-flick..my favorites are Leap Year, Return to Me, On Golden Pond..and Murphy's Law..and some grapes :-)
Good luck!
Sounds like you have the winter blahs! Why not schedule an appointment with your doctor and see what he/she has to say?
You could also look into getting one of those blue lights like I have!
We can't even use the excuse of bad weather for the last week or so...I always ask myself this question.."If someone gave me $10,000 to go to Laughlin would I be happy"?...if the answer to that is yes then I know it is boredom and not depression...
I will just say...Me too!! If Hoolio the houseboy shows up give him my address!
This might make you feel better,
5 pounds!? I could lose that in my left fore-arm!
Sorry youre down, maybe new meds would help, maybe it's just the blues, only you know "you".
but 5 pounds!!
This might make you feel better,
5 pounds!? I could lose that in my left fore-arm!
Sorry youre down, maybe new meds would help, maybe it's just the blues, only you know "you".
but 5 pounds!!
I hear ya, lady. Though I'd like to lose more than five pounds!
Oh, Cathy, I could lose more than 5 lbs. It's just that five that are tipping me over the brink. I tried so hard to keep the weight off from 2 years of loss, but it's creeping back and making me crazy. I know there are more serious situations...I just wish to focus on that for now.
Don't they say the first five pounds are the hardest to lose?
Who the hell are "they" anyway?
Ugh...
Post a Comment