Now, knowing me as you do, you might think I'd be bummed out. For some strange reason I'm not. I just continue to amaze me.
Russ arranged a loaner car that I could have had the whole time. He's helpful that way. I took it to Hobby Lobby, Home Goods, Jo-Ann Fabrics, Subway, Razzmatazz, Ross's, and Costco. After that I'd pretty much exhausted my browsing endurance level and bought all I needed at Costco--meat pies, breakfast burritos, paper towels, bananas, Extra spearmint gum and a color cartridge for my printer. I bought a cooler bag to put the frozen goods in and headed back to the dealership.
Rickster decided at 1 p.m. that he'd go ahead and get new tires too, so I
I even managed to come home and fix a hurried dinner, get the mail, and throw in a load of wash between 4:30 and 5:00. The planets must have aligned just right because I broke the funk I'd been in lately. You just never know what it takes to get out of the dumps. I wouldn't necessarily prescribe 7 hours at a service department, but I can say that Russ and the guys were a friendly troop and I've had a lot worse time for a lot less money. Wait! Is that what I meant to say? I'm a little spent now, so I'll close there. I just wanted you to know that I'm feeling better. Who knows why!
9 comments:
Don't tell them how they cheered you up or they'll bill you for it. I'm glad you had a nice day.
See Jo, somethimes just work themselves out?
Glad you made it home safe and sound...maybe you could just visit with the guys at Nissan every day for a couple of hours?? Maybe just getting out of the house for a couple of days??? Whatever,,,glad you are feeling better...cold front coming...bundle up. When it gets warmer this spring can you find your way up to Congress?? not hard...we can go up to Prescott ....or not...check out Congress library...lol..doesn't take much for me !
I wandered in your blog from I have "no idea" where. Totally loving it.
You picked the oranges on your pix? Really?
Sounds like a paradise.
Being an Idahoan makes me a bit bitter this time of year.
Glad you had a great day at the Nissan place.
HI JO!!!
That is awesome!!!
You know what If I had to sit even 2 hours at a dealership I would have frieked out!!
SO glad you ahd a loaner car and Got out and Had some fun!!!
Browsing those stores you mentioned are sure good ones to be lost in!!!
I am not real patient at places like that, I usually make an appt, arrange a loaner car and leave!!!!
SO HAPPY and PROUD of YOU!!
Now maybe we can meet one day for lunch!!!
Hugs 2 U,
jamie
Well I'm glad that worked so well for you! You just never know how things will turn out, do you?
That just goes to show you...you never know what will cheer you up and why?
Glad you enjoyed your time with the fellas
That actually sounds like a fairly nice day!
I think we may have been at the Hobby Lobby and Home Goods on Bell at the same time. How weird is that?
Post a Comment