Ominous dark clouds right outside my back door.
My daughter is in Idaho right now and it's snowing and only 4 degrees colder than here.We are not going to participate in any outdoor activities today. In fact the only time I've stuck my nose out was to get the newspaper this morning and take these pictures five minutes ago.
I'll think we'll have chili tonight for dinner. Hunker down and watch the Nascar Sprint race and read Old Border Roads, a book about Arizona.
Well, I love a rainy night
I love a rainy night
I love to hear the thunder
Watch the lightning
When it lights up the sky
You know it makes me feel good
Thank you, Eddie Rabbit. I'll bet few of you remember (or want to remember) him! It's OK, Eddie. I like the song. Hum.hum.
10 comments:
Really crazy day! Did some running around this morning after the rain but am now all cozied up in my jammies. Watching HGTV and making cupcakes for my daughter. Tell Hank I said hi!
Well, I'm glad you are snuggled in on your terrible awful no good day.
Looks like the skies out my window right now and it's been this way for months.
You need to take that picture off your header, every time I see it I almost dive through the computer screen.
One of these days I'm gonna be a trespasser and dump you off that inflatable thingy and plop my butt on there for a week!
I know! It was so cold! Weird. Also, I know that song because we did it one year for Jive. Couldn't pick Eddie Rabbit out of a lineup, though...
I love that song...forgot about the name Eddie Rabbit! Freezing up here in Congress....I could never make it if we had more than a couple of days of this weather at a time..
Yeah...we've pretty much had the same looking sky here. Hope it goes away soon!
we had a storm hit too! It's in the air :)
That sure looks like some nasty storm is coming in. I think chili for dinner and snuggled up on the couch watching TV is a great idea. I love a rainy night.
Here comes the sun do do do, here comes the sun,do do do, and I say....it's allright!
Can't remember when it would hit, but "monsoon season" in Cottonwood was always fun with the kids running around in it wearing swim suits going crazy. Is it storm season there?
Hunker and enjoy!
Hey! Did I miss the pics of The Gunman eating?
Post a Comment