The Blaker Bean with Cabela's AZ hat
Silly boys
Hungry, hungry heron
The boys are home now. As always I experience mixed feelings--tired and glad to rest but depressed that they are gone. Every surface of my house is covered with smudges and fingerprints but they will clean off. We so enjoyed the twins. All too soon they will be big and not want to spend so much time with us old folks. Thank you boys for a fun week. Grandma Jo just loves you to pieces.
10 comments:
It looks like they had a good time! They are cute boys!
I wondered how you were surviving! Looks like with the right amount of cocktails, it's all good!
Your weather looks wonderful!
Looks like you all had a great time. I'm sure those boys are missing you both too.
Your grand-kiddos will probably always enjoy spending time with you. Grandparents = good times. I'm 26, and I have never gotten sick of hanging out with my grandparents. :)
I think it's great that your grandchildren get so much time with you. My mother-in-law is too far away and we only see her once or twice a year. It looks like y'all had a wonderful time!
Sounds like a great weekend! When my grands leave, I usually leave their finger prints on the windows for a while...;D
Nothing like having fun with family.
Good attitude Grandma Jo :)
cocktails- hahaha oh you are bad hehe B.H.Chihuahua- my guilty pleasure
arizona sod- been there, done that!
sounds like they had fun, what a cute grandma you are!
Look at you posting all of these pictures! Way to go. The grandkids look like they had fun. But I am sure you are glad to have a quiet household again. :)
HI!!!
I HAD TO LAUGH!!!
I watch my grands 3 full days a week now, and boy oh boy, I am pooped. I told my daughter after all of our busy days, MONDAY and TUESDAY Do not come over, I will be resting 2 full days!!!I do not feel guilty..I miss them but enjoy the quietness for sure!!!
As for fingerprints, let me tell you!!!I tell Miss C, I think you have touched everything today!!!
She looks at me like I am A NUT!!!
So glad you and I share that sameness!!!
love them to pieces, but give me a few days to rest!!!
hugs,
jamie
Post a Comment