My sweet husband is, as I've told you before, basically clueless but rather sweet. I cancelled my hair appointment next week because the grandtwins will be here and I couldn't manipulate all the necessary maneuvers.
This morning while I was struggling to fix my hair a new way, Rick called. "I look ugly today," I wailed.
"That's all right," Rick commiserated. "I love you even when you are ugly."
Oh, Rick. Oh, Rick...
Friday, April 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(242)
-
▼
April
(20)
- Frippery
- Onward!
- Heavy, Heavy Hangs...
- Blog Science
- It's Tuesday Again
- Scenes from Easter Weekend with the Boys
- Saturday in the Park--
- Surviving, Duh!
- Photo Shoot
- Cactus Flowers and Donkey Rear
- Wild Animals
- Thanks, Rickster!
- The Best Advice I Never Got...
- It Was A Dark and Stormy Night...
- Expectation vs. Actuality
- Forward Forgiveness
- Excuse me? Pardon me?
- Arizona--Surprise!
- Saturday, Saturday!
- Eighties in the Shade...
-
▼
April
(20)
10 comments:
What a nice guy!
You gotta love blind love!
hahaha... yeah that made me giggle :)
Is that one of those left handed compliments...made me chuckle..
You've got to love Rick. He makes me laugh. You have to give it to him that he is as sincere as they come.
Ah, men. So sweet. So adorably clueless. :-)
I THINK YOUR HAIR LOOKS FINE!!!!
ANd he is a sweet sweet guy!!!!
Have fun over the weekend!!!
It is going to be warm, what a weird thing, as last Sat. it was freezing!!!
hugs,
jamie
Oh the things men say!
Are you sure Rick's real name isn't Brian?
What a sweet man!
So cute! Husbands always say the right thing...or do they? Ha Ha
Post a Comment