I had a nightmare about the husband chose fishing over me and I had to move out. (I'm serious!) I woke up all distressed. He thinks I need to take more medication. He might be right about that part. But I still think my dream might be prophetic.
I want to put up the shade sail to replace shade we lost with tree removal. I've been vetoed. Am I a lame duck?
We're going to my cousin's place in Queen Creek tonight. I haven't seen these relatives for 45 years. But the way things are going I feel as if I'm not long away from total orphanism. I only have one uncle left. These are his children. I'll take my camera. The pictures should be "stunning," you know. (Since I'm such a photographer and all.)
We're heading to Lake Pleasant in a few minutes when Rick gets back with the anchovies and worms. Be still my heart. Dang!
Aren't we glad Blogger is back! I think I'm addicted. Good thing Rick doesn't realize or he'd say it's like his fishing obsession. I see NO similarity at all. My interests are valid. His are excessive. 'Nuff said.
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(242)
-
▼
May
(23)
- Thank You Tuesday
- Who Am I Kidding?
- I'm Chicken--bawk, bawk...
- Second, Third, Fourth Effort
- Know It!
- Tuesday? Again?
- The "Show Me" State in Sorrow
- Fat and Lazy
- Sticky Mess
- I Thought You'd Wanna Know
- It's Tuesday ...
- Cousins
- Fishing??
- What the Heck, Blogger?
- Truth Stranger than Fiction
- It's a New Dawn; It's a New Day...
- Happy Birthday, Grand Twins
- It's Common Knowledge...
- I'll Stay in the Southland
- Just Poop Sucky
- Could He Be More Annoying?
- Totally Flat Tuesday...
- Irony Unfolds
-
▼
May
(23)
5 comments:
Of course blogging isn't excessive. You don't need anchovies for it.
Anchovies?
Ick.
Have fun taking the pictures. I look forward to seeing them.
I think you have every right to be ticked off at your hubs for a dream you had about him and his fishinglover.
Totally justified.
Yeah, and fishing is a LOT smellier than blogging. I think you're on the right track, personally.
Enjoy the family time! It's so great to have family close. AND! I wish I'd known you were coming this way! We're just a few miles away from QC!
yeah..and when we blog...we actually get something to bite..heehee..
Hmmmm ...anchovies and worms? Seems like he's already go the fish and the bait..why not just call it a day??
I think I might panic there too. Dreams sometimes are extremely vivid!
I guess I am the minority here as I prefer fishing to blogging. I believe a bad day fishing generally beats a good day doing anything else.
I understand the dream could be a little frightening. Reminds me of the Brad Paisley song "I'm gonna miss her". You know the fishing song.
Post a Comment