I posted a REALLY cute post yesterday which NOBODY saw. My daughter, who is new to the blogosphere, spent over an hour posting photos and text about the boys' birthday party. Lots of photos all over the blog. Lots of text in between. Lots of time devoted to the stupid post that got vaporized somewhere in the virtual void.
Not happy, Blogger! Not happy!! Watch your back. I always get even!
Friday, May 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(242)
-
▼
May
(23)
- Thank You Tuesday
- Who Am I Kidding?
- I'm Chicken--bawk, bawk...
- Second, Third, Fourth Effort
- Know It!
- Tuesday? Again?
- The "Show Me" State in Sorrow
- Fat and Lazy
- Sticky Mess
- I Thought You'd Wanna Know
- It's Tuesday ...
- Cousins
- Fishing??
- What the Heck, Blogger?
- Truth Stranger than Fiction
- It's a New Dawn; It's a New Day...
- Happy Birthday, Grand Twins
- It's Common Knowledge...
- I'll Stay in the Southland
- Just Poop Sucky
- Could He Be More Annoying?
- Totally Flat Tuesday...
- Irony Unfolds
-
▼
May
(23)
10 comments:
It wouldn't even let me log in? And Jo, don't get even...get ahead :)
Blogger vaporized my last post too. I figured that there was an official arbiter of good taste somewhere that objected to my humour.
seems like everyone's posts vanished from yesterday :(. but if you read it in blogger reader, it's still there.
I mean google reader...
Wait... was it the post about the weird bird your husband was trying to mimmick? Because I read that before it was sucked into Blogger-oblivion.
Awwww....it'll come back. I believe in them. Really. At least I have to keep telling myself that. Hey. The only time I saw Donny and Marie and I have no proof now.
It'll come back.
Ya, it was weird to have it down. I lost a post too, but probably no big loss in the scheme of things.
Wow, ya that sucks! Ya blogger has been acting a bit funny. Super fun party it looked like! Wow, she really knows how to throw a parta!
I know, something's been kooky over at Blogger. But thanks for the tale of your fish-killer hubs! ;-)
They are supposed to come back. No guarantees though - bummer! I thought my blog had been deleted because that is what it said - yikes!!!
Post a Comment