Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Follow the Bouncing Ball...

I know you're too young to remember Mitch and the ball that danced over the lyrics in time to the music. I couldn't find a picture of the bouncing ball. I think that would have taken downloading a video. Yikes! I don't know nothin' about downloading video, so just imagine that in your young little minds. Song lyrics with a yellow dot skipping over the words in the cadence of the song.

Well, now I've forgotten why I mentioned Mitch...Oh, right! It's about the bloodshot eyes. That's how this all started. So my train of thought is a bit bouncy--random, if you will. See, I was talking about genealogy on the computer several posts ago. And about pinning. And about how much time I've spent at the computer. And how it has ruined my eyes. And how they hurt and are red.

And Bridgette said to use eye drops and shrug it off. And so I bought eye drops. And struggled putting them in my red eyes. And THAT was the point of the post. That was the funny part!! Oh, bother! Now, I'm exhausted from explaining this pointless message.

I was going to post about how I can't read long posts 'cause my attention span is too short. And here I go blathering on in this ridiculous long post. Now I've bored myself and lost my interest...Crap!

D'backs won 8-1 last night. Thanks so much for your prayers. I know you prayed and I know it helped.

I need more cow bell--er--eye drops...

8 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

You can't see and I can't walk. What a pair, lol! Hugs!!!

Holly said...

Oh, did the D backs play last night? I don't know such things. I know nothing about what happens after dark. I think you made up that story about your eyes.

Liz said...

Go D-Backs! I have trouble putting stuff in my eyes, too. Some of it gets in, but I think most of it ends up on my cheeks or on the sink. ;-)

RoeH said...

Ohhh.....I'm sorry. I didn't pray for the baseball game so my help wasn't in there. I am not into sports at all. And proud of it. :))

Mitch Miller? Bouncing ball? Geez I'm old. I remember them all.

ain't for city gals said...

can you believe it??? 2-2...can hardly wait for Friday night..but afraid to watch it!!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh I remember Mitch and the little dot..that makes us BOTH older than dirt..lol

I once grabbed for the Murine eye drops in the medicine cabenit and got instead Sinex...yikes..my eyes burned for-e-ver-!!

Pat MacKenzie said...

I liked Mitch Miller and his bouncing ball sing-alongs, but then I'm a wee bit older than you and still have a pretty good memory for an old lady.

kesandrach said...

Your vintage trailer friend is right- I'm scared to watch Friday night too! Brewers have the best record for winning at home in the entire league. 57-24 not real great stats in our favor :(

Blog Archive