I know you're not supposed to announce when you leave because burgerlers could come in and rob you of all your valuables. But I don't think very many burgerlers read my blog and we don't have any valuables. So--ha,ha, burgerlers. The joke is on you, criminal element!
The van is coming to pick up Rick and I at 3:15 a.m.!! Take that...What idiot booked a 6 o'clock flight? I know no one that stupid. Sheesh!! I'm sure whoever did it, it seemed logical at the time.
So we're taking Lola to the groomer/sitter tonight. (Because you can see there's no time tomorrow...) We have a friend taking care of Barleykins. However, I'm sure they will both be more than upset when we return. I hate being away from the aminals. (Yes, I know I transposed the m and n. I'm silly like that!)
So I will see you next week. I'm pretty sure I won't be blogging even when we return Saturday. Enjoy the weekend and please don't burglarize me, burgerlers.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(242)
-
▼
October
(18)
- Onward, Pressing Onward
- Leaving on a Jet Plane...
- I'm So Relieved
- Getting Ready...
- A List...
- It's Come to This--
- ...without warning...
- Nothin'-- But Change Needed
- Friday Update...
- Anxiety Girl!
- Look a' Me!
- Shamed...
- Anger is the Enemy of Instruction...
- And So It Goes...
- Sick of Mitch
- Follow the Bouncing Ball...
- Red Eyes
- I've Ruined Myself!
-
▼
October
(18)
9 comments:
GODSPEED. Have a Wonderful time.
Good grief Jo, they do make later flights!
You might as well not go to sleep at all! Good luck!
Well it's 3:08 am now so I'm visualizing you standing at the curb looking at your watches and tapping your feets. Have fun. Bring me back some Huckleberry something.
Safe travels and they will love love love you when you return..even if they make you feel just a tad bit guilty!
have an awesome and safe trip!
Barley will scare any burgerlers away!
Have a good trip. Hope your flight is uneventful.
WE had to be to the airport last week at 5am... It's nice to have that extra time once you get there! Have fun! come back with some good stories!
Post a Comment