Friday, October 21, 2011

A List...

After my hole in the ground post, it was suggested that maybe I make one of my "famous" random lists. As if even they are more exciting than the hole post. O.K. I get it. I have no alternative, so here goes:

1. I'd write about Qaddafi's demise, but I don't really know how to spell his name. Evidently, neither do the news people. It's all pretty much a mess anyway. But I'm glad he's no longer threatening. I just assume, however, that some other bad guy will take the forefront. Evil lurks in the heart of mankind. It really does.

2. I hated seeing all those exotic animals killed. That was much more tragic than Gadhafi's death. The man who collected them was a troubled man who wasn't wise to harbor so many wild animals. And in Ohio no less...

3. Lindsay Lohan is an idiot and I'm tired of hearing about her. I wouldn't give her any room here except she's so annoying I can't help myself. Where are the people with those tranquilizer guns when you really need them? Couldn't find her way to the coroner's for public service? Ugh!

4. We're taking Rick to the doctor this evening for his elbow. I'm sick of hearing him whine. I'll let you know.

5. Daughter fell over Rooster while holding Gunman and broke Roost's glasses. Except for that breakage all is fine. I just wish that woman would stay home. She's on her way to Disneyland alone with three little boys. Who raised this person? Obviously people who were faulty parents.

6. Nothing exciting in my life, you see. If there was I wouldn't be posting this inane list. It's embarrassing to admit I'm a hollow shell.

7. Today is supposed to be the end of the world--AGAIN!! Yep, October 21, 2011. That same looney tune guy that predicted the end in May is back at it. So if I don't see y'all again. It's been fun...we'll always have Paris...

8. I could take a hiatus from blogging and let the creative juices steep. But what fun is that? That might be logical and sensible and that just isn't my style.

9. Have a good weekend. Bloggerland is always kind of slow on the weekends, so it doesn't really matter what I post on Fridays anyway. All of you "real" people go off and have fantastic weekends while I sit here and wait for comments that are pretty darn skimpy during said days. It's OK. I understand. I do.

10. You know I'm obsessive and need to stop on an even number, preferably 10. So let it be...let it be...

14 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Well, we're still alive and well in Utah....guess that shoots down another one of that "end-of-the-worlder's " theory.
Glad Gunner didn't break..glad Whinny's going to the doc's ..hopw it's nothing bad..then we'll all feel guilty for making fun of him..well, maybe you will. I can 'cos he doesn't know me..
Have a Fun Filled Exciting Ravenous Feasting Frivolous almost-illigal week-end..then Monday, you'll have SOOOO much to write about..see??

Emily of Boston said...

Lindsay Lohan makes me sick. I'm also sick of hearing about her, but she's such a train wreck that I can't resist reading up about her latest disasters. I'll openly admit that I looked up pictures of her awful teeth, and I looked up pictures of the awful blush she applied for her court date.

Anonymous said...

If you stop posting, I'll be coming down there to whack you a good one. It's bad enough that Holly is taking a break, but I cannot do without you, too.

And I agree with: Gaddaffi's name spelling and Ms Lohan. Totally.

Not too much happening here this weekend either. Wanna come up?

mCat said...

Love a random list.
Sick about the animals that had to be killed.
Ticked that someone would let that dude even have them. Someone oughta take a look at Ohio's laws dontcha think?

And yes, it's slow in blogland during the weekends.... except for people like me who don't have much of a life and have sutff to blog about, but keep putting it off

Liz said...

I don't get Lindsay Lohan, either. Is she just an extreme masochist? Does she not care that she seems to be throwing her life down the drain while the rest of us, disgustedly, watch? So very, very sad. That girl could use some Relief Society time.

We're fine over here in Mesa and it's 8:30...so unless the world-ending starts after prime-time TV's over, I think we're okay. If your weekend really does end up "boring," at least you can be glad we're all still here!

TARYTERRE said...

I can't believe I missed the end of the world.

Vicki/Jake said...

Hey, it's the weekend already and we're all still here. What a bonehead. I think they should throw Lohan and the idiot both in a cell somewhere and just walk away....The other two are already gone or they'd be included too. Hope the elbow thing isn't serious. You'll let us know. On Monday. Cause the weekends are slow:) Hava a good one anyway...

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you haven't given up blogging. I understand about not having anything to say -- sometimes life is just routine. Sometimes that is good because the not so routine stuff can be not so much fun. Hmmm ... guess I won't complain.

RoeH said...

Hey - you get more comments when you think you're not saying much than I ever do. I don't know what a person has to do to get the amount of readership we'd all like. I'm kind of real close at not caring anymore.

Lindsay Lohan??? She needs to be exiled into some third world country to find out how life really is. She's sickening. PoBaby.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I am so proud to be the 10th commenter. That must mean I'm your favorite.

I love your random stuff. I can't spell the Q guys name either. I'm OK with that.
Lohan, ya sick of hearing about her.

I think you are totally awesome.

Sorry about the busy daughter. Sometimes you just need to stay home and take care of business.

Heather said...

Seriously, Rachel is taking her three boys to Disneyland all by herself?!? That is just crazy. I won't even take 3 kids to the store by myself. I need some of her motivation.

Nicole said...

I sit and wait for comments too... but you always get more comments than I do :)

Amy said...

Love your lists...

I am glad Gaddafi (sp?) is gone but like you think there will be just some new sort of evil to take his place.

The pictured of those dead animals nearly broke my heart. That man was such a dumbass.

Lindsey Lohan just needs to spend some quality time in a little cell. She seriously had the nerve to say working at a shelter wasn't fullfilling. Then the coroner's office. She has had way too many chances.

Pat MacKenzie said...

There now. We all knew you could do it! Pithy, informative, opinionated, a real Jo list. Love it!

Blog Archive