I have nothing new to post, but I'm sick of the old post. Went to lunch with Holly today to celebrate her birthday which was two weeks ago, but she was gone to a blogging bash and couldn't go and so we went today. Holly is interesting.
She really likes Diet Coke. If the restaurant you go to has Diet Pepsi she will drink half of both glasses but not all of one glass. Though she didn't say a word, I think it was a comment on Diet Pepsi, which is basically of the devil if you are a true DC-aholic which she and I are.
I am preparing for the hoards to descend upon the house tomorrow. How can I be eager and fearful all at once? They scare me a little when they come all together, all at once, all crazy and loud. They make me nervous and anxious and itchy. I sometimes wonder if she is really flesh of my flesh. Daughter basically is not like me in any way. Chaos reigns supreme in her life and every day is stuffed with activities and overlapping plans from morn to eve. But I will try to keep calm and not get too nervous. They make me nervous!!
D'backs won again last night. It was very exciting. Roberts hit a grand slam. They play again tomorrow afternoon. I too am afraid to watch, Sheryl. I want them to win so much. Prayers again? It's OK to pray for baseball, I'm sure. It's a worthy cause.
Rick is choking again. He chokes sometimes when he eats. Especially when I fix him something really nice or something he doesn't like. It's weird how he chokes at both extremes. He also chokes when we go to nice restaurants or someone's house for a special meal. He can eat junk food--chips, cookies, ice cream, and all forms of junk--all day. Never chokes. He makes me nervous.
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(242)
-
▼
October
(18)
- Onward, Pressing Onward
- Leaving on a Jet Plane...
- I'm So Relieved
- Getting Ready...
- A List...
- It's Come to This--
- ...without warning...
- Nothin'-- But Change Needed
- Friday Update...
- Anxiety Girl!
- Look a' Me!
- Shamed...
- Anger is the Enemy of Instruction...
- And So It Goes...
- Sick of Mitch
- Follow the Bouncing Ball...
- Red Eyes
- I've Ruined Myself!
-
▼
October
(18)
9 comments:
I didn't pray the other time...that just seems weird to me...but my sisters prayed enough for all us...I watched the last two WINNING games with my mom and dad in their bedroom...my dad in his recliner and me and my mom propped up in the bed....weird to say that...lol...anyway... I just can't watch the last one with them in case they lose....don't want that to be my last game with my dad. They just HAVE to go on...then I can get back to the bedroom with them...this probably makes no sense to anyone but me..
What?? I drank half of each of my Diet Pepsi's? I didn't notice. You are interesting also and I would love to see you do a commercial like the one we talked about yesterday. I could film it and you could show everyone how completely normal you are. Rick should probably see a doctor, maybe his esophagus is getting tighter, it happens sometimes and it needs to be dialated. Not fun but it stops the choking.
Oh, and thanks again for my birthday lunch and all my goodies. Love everything and love you too!
I am a Coke girl all the way. Pepsi stinks and I don't like diet. If I am going to drink the devil juice I am going to drink it straight!! Ha Ha
Have fun with your "hoards" tomorrow. I am sure they will give you a ton or blogging material!!
Take a deep breath and breathe .... this too shall pass. And you'll probably enjoy yourself. The chaos and noise bother you but it's more than likely just normal for them and they thrive in it. How about ear plugs? :)
Enjoy Rachel and her cute boys! I bet it throws your organized and orderly life for a curve. But I am sure the joy overrides that. :) Just drink lots of diet coke and you'll be okay. Hugs!
I hate regular Coke. But I think Diet Coke is better then Diet Pepsi. My fave is Diet Dr. Pepper.
esophageal spasms...needs to get dilated. she's right!
Diet coke, diet pepsi, diet dr pepper - matters not to me - as long as it's brown, diet and bubbly! And praying for your baseball team is totally acceptable. Been thre, done that many a time for my Yankees. However, you can see that I clearly am not righteous enough since they got beat and now are on vacay
Post a Comment