Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bathroom Blues (and Greens)

Bath (R) and below

laundry room-new clock and hooks



Today is 01/10/10! Thought I'd just throw that in...I have completed the painting in the laundry and the guest bath. The guest bath is mostly complete and the laundry needs a little work. Hard to make a laundry cute, but I will persist. You can see the two colors--seaglass and sanctuary combined. I was pleased as to how it blended. Makes the bath which was blue and white a deal more soothing and less stark. I love the shower curtain. After tripping my toe on the tub enclosure and nearly killing myself, we ripped it out. Yep! Just tore that sucker from the caulking stuck on grips of the shower surround. It's much cleaner, more open and a ton more appealing. I hate glass tub enclosures. (Just me, probably, but since it's my bathroom...) Must shower and rush off to church. I've been a little stressed today for some reason. Oh, it might have had something to do with the fact that when we went to put up the shower curtain we had 12 holes in the curtain and a pkg. of supposed-to-be 12 hooks that only had 11. We searched the room and even looked in Lola's trail, but there were only 11 hooks. I made Rick troop back down to Target. He said the next pkg. there only had 11 too. Dang those Chinese hook packers! But he dug in the back and found a 12-pack. Now it's finished. It doesn't take much to set me off. And, I don't care that it was Sunday when he went back to Target. We bought them on Saturday and just exchanged them on Sunday. I'm sure the Lord would want me to feel tranquil today and it wasn't going to going to happen with 11 hooks. And that's the way it is on 01/10/10!!



This is another beautiful sunset out the back door. I just can't get enough of them. Sorry if it bores you, but they are just like sunset heaven.




1 comment:

The Cook Clan said...

Pretty pretty colors! Come decorate my house........ :)

Blog Archive