Watched BSU last night beat TCU in the Fiesta Bowl. Excellent game. So tense. Lola has been on my bed looking out the window for Rick ever since he left this morning. I think she's in mourning, silly dog. "Daddy will be home soon, Lola!"
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
A New Job
Can't explain how happy I am that Rickster now is employed. He is hauling golf carts for a shop in Sun City that has three stores (so must be sound, we hope). He started today and I haven't heard anything, so I'm taking that as a good sign. The pics are of a dresser I distressed to look sort of "Arizony"(it's supposed to look old and worn, people) and one of the infinite beautiful sunsets out my back door. I swear there's one almost every night. I take this as an indicator or a glorious new year. This coincides with my attempts to be positive in 2010 and Rick's job status.
Watched BSU last night beat TCU in the Fiesta Bowl. Excellent game. So tense. Lola has been on my bed looking out the window for Rick ever since he left this morning. I think she's in mourning, silly dog. "Daddy will be home soon, Lola!"

Watched BSU last night beat TCU in the Fiesta Bowl. Excellent game. So tense. Lola has been on my bed looking out the window for Rick ever since he left this morning. I think she's in mourning, silly dog. "Daddy will be home soon, Lola!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
January
(20)
- Doppleganger Week
- Cacti, Candles, and Cabbage Patch
- "...I can't help it that I'm so popular."
- Have I Talked About the Grandsons?
- I Wanna Be a Stellar Blogger!
- What Is Happening to My Pictures?
- Wow! Flood Warning
- Sniffles in the Rain
- Rain, Rain
- Some Blogs Make Me Feel Sicker, Doubtful, and More...
- Crafts and Crud!
- Musical Blogs
- A Bounty of Finds
- Bathroom Blues (and Greens)
- Hail to Butts and Bottoms
- The King's 75th Birthday
- Blog Blitz!
- Appreciation of Me
- A New Job
- 01-01-10
-
▼
January
(20)
3 comments:
Yay for a new job!
Wow! That is beatiful! I like the dresser too, very cute! You're always amazing at everything you do.
It's so fun to hear about you. Sure been a long time! I love your sunset pictures. Aren't they amazing down here? Truly spectacular.
I like your writing. Your daughter is missing out. :-)
Post a Comment