I'm headed to my daughter's at 5 a.m. tomorrow. I won't go into the detail of why then and how long
I'll be gone. It's fuzzy and a bit smudged.
The mercy mentioned in the title is for me so that I don't hurt some one or get hurt until I get back home. It's a little like a combat zone at daughter's house. Those suicide bombers and IEDs have nothing on them. (But please don't tell her I said that.)
So hold down the blog fort until I return. I'm sure you will be fine without me. I might not be so well off without you all, however. Keep the light on for me. Ya hear...
P.S. The child's name in the previous post is definitely Atticus Que...All righty then...
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
August
(24)
- Cold Snap
- That's Life...
- Ohm, oohm, searchingfortranquility...ohm
- ...then the void
- Extricated from Walmart Cart
- So Demanding Yet So Cute
- Vote and Visit
- Sedona
- Benefits Cancelled--Oops! Just Kidding...
- Friday Frippery
- Fatty--I'm a Fatty!
- Who's Out at 4:15 a.m.?
- Have Mercy
- Jesus Thunderwolf??
- What I'd Do For $5...
- New Day Dawning
- Knobs and Birthdays
- These Shoes Should Be Walking
- "Aminal" Crossing
- Stage Fright
- FYI
- Rickster's Birthday
- Accessories and MusinexD
- Blue and Slightly Distressed
-
▼
August
(24)
9 comments:
Atticus Que? KInda catchy and better than the Thunderwolf.
It sounds like I should be wishing you good luck at your daughters house!
Good travels and good luck and good times, and good wishes for you all until your return..and just Tom Bodett, we'll keep a light on..
HAHAHAHAH! It's almost worse than Jesus Thunderwolf.
Good luck! I do hope everything is okay.
Drive safe and of course we will miss you!
Have fun with The Dynamic Duo, soon to become The Three Musketeers:)
Names...these people have never worked in a school. We know what it's like! I find the their 2nd choice much better.
Good luck on your mysterious mission!
have fun and good luck on your "trip" :)
Uh oh I hope all is well with her pregnancy. Hope you survive!
Hugs!!! I hope things go more smoothly than you're anticipating! More hugs!
Post a Comment