Saturday, August 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
August
(24)
- Cold Snap
- That's Life...
- Ohm, oohm, searchingfortranquility...ohm
- ...then the void
- Extricated from Walmart Cart
- So Demanding Yet So Cute
- Vote and Visit
- Sedona
- Benefits Cancelled--Oops! Just Kidding...
- Friday Frippery
- Fatty--I'm a Fatty!
- Who's Out at 4:15 a.m.?
- Have Mercy
- Jesus Thunderwolf??
- What I'd Do For $5...
- New Day Dawning
- Knobs and Birthdays
- These Shoes Should Be Walking
- "Aminal" Crossing
- Stage Fright
- FYI
- Rickster's Birthday
- Accessories and MusinexD
- Blue and Slightly Distressed
-
▼
August
(24)

6 comments:
What a lovely shot!
I had a dream about you last night. I dreamed you and I were in the Twin Falls Albertson's, in the produce aisle. You were going to make me some kind of soup, and you were chopping the veggies right there in the store, before we bought them. I asked if we should pay for them first, and you gave me a "duh" look and said, "They'll appreciate me for doing this." And then you turned into my mom.
Curious, no? ;-)
It almost looks like they are "hugging" the sky goodnight!
HI!!
Several of my friends on thwe west side of town--either facebooked those glorious sunsets or e-mailed them to me, so I have seen some really good ones this past week, thats what the cloudy skies are good for, beautiful sunsets and maybe RAIN!!!I think the pic is lovely and the clouds are just a little bit of a reminder, that we all have something somewhere blocking our view to something,
hope your view is clear this week!!
love,
jamie
HI!!
Several of my friends on thwe west side of town--either facebooked those glorious sunsets or e-mailed them to me, so I have seen some really good ones this past week, thats what the cloudy skies are good for, beautiful sunsets and maybe RAIN!!!I think the pic is lovely and the clouds are just a little bit of a reminder, that we all have something somewhere blocking our view to something,
hope your view is clear this week!!
love,
jamie
I like the pic anyway, but your statement is true :(
Post a Comment