Maybe later...I need to send in my mom's Health and Welfare Qualification papers for another year. That always scares the bejeebers out of me. I'm afraid they'll not find her eligible for aid. Supposedly you can't have a dollar over $2000 to your name. I think she has $2097. I try to spend it down for her, but an 89 yearold woman has few needs beyond her room and board and medication. Sigh! Beauracracy--so frustrating. I'll walk the letter to the mailbox. That will satisfy both goals. I'm so versatile. ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
August
(24)
- Cold Snap
- That's Life...
- Ohm, oohm, searchingfortranquility...ohm
- ...then the void
- Extricated from Walmart Cart
- So Demanding Yet So Cute
- Vote and Visit
- Sedona
- Benefits Cancelled--Oops! Just Kidding...
- Friday Frippery
- Fatty--I'm a Fatty!
- Who's Out at 4:15 a.m.?
- Have Mercy
- Jesus Thunderwolf??
- What I'd Do For $5...
- New Day Dawning
- Knobs and Birthdays
- These Shoes Should Be Walking
- "Aminal" Crossing
- Stage Fright
- FYI
- Rickster's Birthday
- Accessories and MusinexD
- Blue and Slightly Distressed
-
▼
August
(24)
8 comments:
Ha Ha It's good to be versatile!
I am also using the heat as an excuse not to walk but my buns are beginning to show the lack of walking and the love of eating.
Exercise = a necessary evil of getting older - UGH!
Just make sure if you do walk in the excessive heat you take precautions! So maybe it's a good thing you don't :)
I've been using the excuse "I'm lazy" to not exercise. "It's hot" is much more valid!
We fought this battle for years with my Mom! She was so honest that if someone gave her $10.00 for Christmas she'd report it, then they would take at least that much back:(
And it has been to hot to walk! Just do a few laps in that lovely pool:)
I started running today again after taking the summer off as well. I wish I could say it was fun, but it was brutal. Hopefully your back-to-walking experience will be better. :)
I need to start walking again as well. All of my hard work to lose during the first 5 months of the year has been reversed by laziness and rocky road ice cream.
OMG I started walking again and by walking I mean shopping around the mall, but still it's EXHAUSTING!
Oh man...boy do I need to start walking too!
Post a Comment