Whose life do you think looks easier? I couldn't get the view of the vacuum in my picture. Yes, I feel as old and wrinkly as I look. I knew I should have been born a dog. They have it so easy.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
October
(19)
- Partying--Hallows Eve Style
- Just Ducky
- Walking Wisdom
- Borrowing Ideas for Fall
- A Dog's Life?
- Oh, Walmart---Sigh...
- They're Back...
- Because I have been given much...
- Nut Case Strikes Again
- Damn Dam
- Boys Have a Penis; Girls Have a Vagina...
- White Owl
- I'm Torn
- The Gun Man
- Bumbo? Anyone?
- Dang I'm Old...
- Finally--
- Pictures of the Gunman
- Big Baby
-
▼
October
(19)
4 comments:
yeah there are days I wish I'd have been a dog too. haha
I know sometimes I look at the dog. She just has to sit around and look cute, sleep all day and scratch the door when she needs to go out.
Then again she can't eat chocolate!
You are to funny!
I have often said that in my next life, I want to come back as one of our dogs!
I like the stars on your wall! Cute.
Post a Comment