Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
October
(19)
- Partying--Hallows Eve Style
- Just Ducky
- Walking Wisdom
- Borrowing Ideas for Fall
- A Dog's Life?
- Oh, Walmart---Sigh...
- They're Back...
- Because I have been given much...
- Nut Case Strikes Again
- Damn Dam
- Boys Have a Penis; Girls Have a Vagina...
- White Owl
- I'm Torn
- The Gun Man
- Bumbo? Anyone?
- Dang I'm Old...
- Finally--
- Pictures of the Gunman
- Big Baby
-
▼
October
(19)
6 comments:
He is SOOOOO adorable! I think Grandma's get free rein with pictures and cuteness
Oh my gosh, he is so stinkin' cute! You should be a proud grandma!
That face! That smile! Yes, I do believe he's the mosr aDoRAblE baby boy! And, you are very blessed...
You have the right to be one of "those" grandmas!!! When you have one this stinking cute!
He is SO precious!
HI JO!!!
HE IS SOOOOO ADORABLE< and I would say you captured a real smile!!!
How sweet he is, I know you wish you lived closer it is hard to be 5 hours away!!
hugs,
jamie
Post a Comment