Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pictures of the Gunman

Oz didn't have nothin' for the Gunman...
This is the newest grand and he's a dandy. Getting two kindergarteners ready, do 1 hour of homework, go to see Mom and Gunnar and bathe and get ready for bed. Whew! I'm exhausted. Don't know when Rach will get home. She's having a little problem with gas retention. Hope tomorrow because I'm outta here Thursday. I need a replacement. Stat!!



16 comments:

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Hang in there!

Your new grandbaby is gorgeous. Congrats.

Heather said...

I'm glad I finally get to see some pictures! He is so adorable! I love healthy (aka chunky) newborn babies with cheeks, like my babies. I just want to kiss those cheeks. I hope Rachel gets home soon too. You are such a great mom for taking over while she is in the hospital. I am sure that is a relief for her. Hang in there and enjoy your grandkids while you can. :)

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

He's adorable! (even with the foot growing out of his hat!!) Now, worry about YOU and get some rest :-)

Anonymous said...

isn't he a doll!

The Cook Clan said...

Ahhhh cute pics! Yes, I'm a little bit scared how I'm gonna handle three kids when this baby comes. Its hard work!

Katie said...

He is so cute...and I love his name too!

cathycan said...

Big, fat babies are the best!!
Looks like my Stephen! He was the giant baby everyone in the nursery was exclaiming over, "Look at the size of that kid!"
That is a beautiful, beautiful baby!

Herding Cats said...

Precious. I love his cheeks!

CB said...

Oh my goodness - Huge Congratulations - He is beautiful!

Liz said...

Love that last picture! What a peanut. Cute!

Mimi said...

HI JO!
OH GOSH......HE IS ADORABLE!!!
What a big beautiful baby boy!!
I love that name too!!Love that he had on an elephant sleeper too!!Our fav animal!!!GO REPUBLICNAS!!If you are not --so sorry!!!
I just prefer elephants over Donkeys!!
I bet you are having the time of your life, but it is sooooo MUCH work isn't it????
That is why you have kids young!!!
Looking forward to more pics!!
we need to plan our AZ blogger picnic!!
hugs,
jamie

life in red shoes said...

OH! He is just yummy! I want to scoop him up, find a big comfy chair, and stay there until he can walk:)

Amy said...

Congratulations! He is an adorable baby.

JoJo said...

Awwww adorbs!!

Emily of Boston said...

Awwwwwwwww baby. So cute! So scary, too, if you're like me and have no clue what to do with babies other than look at them. :)

Omgirl said...

That is one fine-lookin baby! I swear, he looks just like baby Beck!

Blog Archive