Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
October
(19)
- Partying--Hallows Eve Style
- Just Ducky
- Walking Wisdom
- Borrowing Ideas for Fall
- A Dog's Life?
- Oh, Walmart---Sigh...
- They're Back...
- Because I have been given much...
- Nut Case Strikes Again
- Damn Dam
- Boys Have a Penis; Girls Have a Vagina...
- White Owl
- I'm Torn
- The Gun Man
- Bumbo? Anyone?
- Dang I'm Old...
- Finally--
- Pictures of the Gunman
- Big Baby
-
▼
October
(19)

7 comments:
Hehehhehhehhee This made me giggle! Glad they made it safely back!
home-ing keys! just like the pigeons, they will evenually return..happy happy dancing!
Haladamyuya!
Congrats! Yeah!
Yayyyyy!!
Congrats! I actually left my house keys at my parents house the other night, my dad brought them to me though. Only 12 miles.
I sure will post a tutorial for the clipboard if you would interested! That's a good idea! It was super simple!
Post a Comment