Wednesday, October 13, 2010

White Owl

In an attempt to be more light hearted, I'm posting a picture of my newest purchase--a white owl for $6. Just thought I'd throw that in. I used to collect owls but don't any more. I just liked him. He's above the cupboards in my kitchen. I also bought Halloween lights at Walmart which were broken. Go figure! Walmart and I don't get along some times. I'd take them back but it costs more to go back than what I paid for them. I think that's a truism for life. Some things cost more to take back than they are worth. How profound!

8 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I used to collect owls, too..but then EVeRYonE started giving me owls..some ugly..some awful and some just plain icky. I would no longer get cute birthday or Christmas gifts..but some sort of owl-monstrosity..

Your's is cute..and singularly..quite adorable!

I think we all have a "love-hate" relationship whih WallyWorld!

The Cook Clan said...

I love the new header! Also I'm amazed that baby smiled so early. Too cute! I would love to send you some photos. :) I actually have a few I've recently done that I'll print and send to you. Thanks for the address!

CB said...

Cute owl - I remember when owls were in when I was a little girl too! Now they are back.

I hope you got everything figured out with your daughter - Glad I could help in some way :-D

Emily of Boston said...

Your little white owl is very cute! I want one. :)

Herding Cats said...

I love the owl! He looks vintage :)

Liz said...

The owl is adorable! Love it.

Anonymous said...

Well you could put them in your vehicle and carry them around until you do go back to the Wonderful World of Wal (haha)

Scrappy Girl said...

Oh you know I love love love him! He's so cute.

Blog Archive