I needed to get that "adorable" picture of our disfunctional family off my blog. (Rachel insists we're not disfunctional. Honey, that's denial...another D word.) I can think of a few other words to describe us, but there's that going-to-heaven thing and the being-nice-instead-of-naughty thing that I need to worry about.
Rick is MOST concerned right now about registering his boat in Arizona. What that means is: every waking minute (and possibly in his sleep) he is telling me to go to the azgfd website, print off the application, fill it out, get our title, get our previous ID registration, call this number, maybe drive in to Phoenix, blah, blah, sh*@! (see I'm just so not going to heaven). The man is obsessive about the dumbest things.
What I'd really like to be doing is making an apron. Yes, because I'm such a superb cook and Holly Homemaker, I have no apron. So I decided that I might try making one just for fun. And maybe I'll make one for Rachel too since she's even less of a homemaker/cook than her mother.
Now if I just didn't have that stupid boat registration to worry about, I could sew me up a storm--er--apron.
Ha! Ha, ha, ahh! (I know, I'm the only one who thinks I'm hilarious.)
Oh, and be careful for flooding and other weather-related occurrences. Things look wet and scary out there, folks.
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
December
(22)
- Finally Tidy...
- Button, Button--Who's Got the Button?
- Over-Indulgence
- Merry Christmas!
- Moose Munch Man
- Perspective--
- Apron Anyone?
- The Star--Tarnished
- Pre-Christmas Visit
- Tree-less
- Skin Crawling Crazies
- Simple Gifts--a Good Fit
- Rachel's Griswold Party
- What to do? What to do?
- These things I DON'T know, for sure--
- Griswold Party
- Stiff Punishment
- Goodbye, Mrs. Rupard
- All Is Calm, All is Bright
- Car Trouble--Argh!
- Books, Beehive, and Boogying
- The Stocking is Done
-
▼
December
(22)
8 comments:
Maybe I don't have my geography right, but where exactly does one sail a boat in Arizona???
I love the family picture in your header.Aren't we all D-isfunctional families? Be glad you don't know mine,lol.
Let us know how the apron making went.
Happy Holidays from one disfunctional family to another!
I love aprons but hardly ever wear them... I know, makes no sense!
LOL @ Omgirl... I wondered the same thing!!
HI!!!!
If you make an adorable APRON, I may hire you!!!
I LOVE Aprons, not that I am a great cook, but having one on makes me FEEL like I AM!!!
It is all in how you perceive yourself!!!And when that sucker is tied around my waist, I feel like MARTHA STEWART!!!!
Make a cute PINK one!!!!
Merry Christmas!!!
hugs 2 U,
jamie
Cathy says those like us will end up working in the celestial laundry room. That we will spend our time washing the sheets of those that got it right.
Care to join us?
I'm sure you are more of a homemaker than you think, and one day you daughter will surprise you:)
And the rain? My daughters home is taking in water as we speak:(
I was watching the news this morning and they were showing houses in Arizona coming off their foundations in the flooding down there and swimming off to Lake Mead! Who needs a stinkin' boat??!! Ha Ha
I hope you get that apron made - sounds much more fun.
Merry Christmas!
Well it doesn't sound like fun, but maybe if you just get it over with you can do what you really want! I can't wait to see your new apron!!!
Merry Christmas
Post a Comment