I promised pictures of the "Christmas Vacation" party. The pictures of the light were posted earlier. There are Aunt Bethany and Uncle Lewis, green jello mold. egg nog cup, etc. I don't even know all the names and scenes. The fried cat is my favorite. Rach worked really hard to make this party fun. I'm glad they had a good time.
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
December
(22)
- Finally Tidy...
- Button, Button--Who's Got the Button?
- Over-Indulgence
- Merry Christmas!
- Moose Munch Man
- Perspective--
- Apron Anyone?
- The Star--Tarnished
- Pre-Christmas Visit
- Tree-less
- Skin Crawling Crazies
- Simple Gifts--a Good Fit
- Rachel's Griswold Party
- What to do? What to do?
- These things I DON'T know, for sure--
- Griswold Party
- Stiff Punishment
- Goodbye, Mrs. Rupard
- All Is Calm, All is Bright
- Car Trouble--Argh!
- Books, Beehive, and Boogying
- The Stocking is Done
-
▼
December
(22)








8 comments:
I love it! Fantastic!
That's hillarious! I love that movie!
I love it! What a neat idea. My daughter has a group who do a Festivus Party every year from Seinfeld. That's a hoot. Fun time!
Too funny! I love the creative idea! Hey sorry I haven't been on here in FOREVER! We've been a bit busy. :) We MISS YOU GUYS!!!! Your buddy Lori was super nice and brought us the yummest.....(even a word? prob not) dinner ever!!
OK, now that is just freakin' fantastic!! LOVE THAT MOVIE!! "Sh*tter's full!", LOL!
Sorry I haven't been making the bloggy rounds lately...not just yours, but everyones!!!! I'm trying really hard to get my cards out, and balance my family too. So many things to do and places to be, and blogland is usually the first to go!
Merry Christmas my friend!! HUGS!
That looks so much fun....I love it.
Me and my sister do the Festivus bit every year. We made our very own grievances stick,lol.
Looks like so much fun!!
OH I love it!
Post a Comment