It's been a bit cold here in sunny Arizona. The low this morning was 29 degrees. This is our frozen fountain. Those are icicles, folks.
I have on my flannel pjs, slippers, a sweatshirt, and my down vest. Holy crap! I'm going to go fix me a cup of cocoa and wrap up in a blanket. I'm not used to this any more. Happy 2011 everyone.
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(242)
-
▼
January
(24)
- Nissan Service Department
- New Post
- I'm Off to See the Wizard...
- Cardboard Cow
- Bits and Pieces
- Stand for Perpetually-On Television
- Six--Quirks
- Thank you. The Jury Is In...
- Kindle??
- Tex, the Cardboard Longhorn
- I Need...
- Gunman Rolls and Twins Rock
- 3:45 A.M., You Say???
- I Once Had a Farm in Africa...
- Burlap Wreath
- Arizona Shootings
- Real Shoes Hurt--Bad...
- Sunset and Second Chances
- Nothin' Big
- Look Up
- Re: Haircut
- Nonsense!
- Fire and Ice
- Arizona Icecaps
-
▼
January
(24)
8 comments:
I hear ya. I'm sitting her typing in a fleece jacket and loving every minute of it. And my cat sleeps with me so that's a present as most of the time he won't. I'm already dreading the spring, summer, and fall (until November) months because after Christmas it seems to come VERY fast and I don't like them.
You can delete this. Just an answer to your comment. If you ever want to do Peralta and see Weaver's Needle up close and personal, let me know. I'll take you out there. I want to do it once more to get that close-up of WN. Only this time I'm buying a walking stick. :)
Gross. Cold is gross. But that fountain is awesome looking.
Happy New Year! Hope you stay warm!
HI!!!
I LOVE THAT!!!
I should have filled my fountain, but I was afraid it would break it, so ours is emptied and therefore no frozen ice!!!I might do that tonight though!!!
Happy New year!!
Stay inside and stay warm, it's cold out baby!!!
hugs,
jamie
Brrrr!! Very cold! Stay warm and have a Happy New Year!
It was 54 degrees in Boston today... what the heck?! It was beautiful, and way better than the snow we had last Monday.
Cool picture, by the way... :)
Happy New Year!
Hey it's a pretty picture though!!!
Post a Comment