Duck paddling in Pleasant lake.
And my personal favorite--the people of Walmart relocate to the shores of Lake Pleasant for a Saturday outing. I'm not quite sure whether the school buses were a field trip or re-purposed school buses made into "motorhomes."
I know. I know. I just keep getting better and better. It was probably the highlight of my Mother's Day weekend. Rick was disappointed because no fish were caught AGAIN. Not even a nibble AGAIN. But the man never gives up. I did have my book, but with "What's our depth here? Do you see any fish on the fish finder? Where's that sinker? Grab that pole. Get Lola outta here." I was kind of busy and didn't get much relaxing reading done. Sigh!
I hope you all had pleasant weekends too. Though I know you couldn't top mine. I have such a full life.
13 comments:
Call me next time. I'll go to Lake Pleasant with you.
And a book.
Fishing in Arizona.
B.o.r.i.n.g.
I'd rather fly fish on the Snake River somewhere.
Your skills are outstanding. You capture both wild animal life and wild people life with equal grace. Those Walmart guys know how to party aye?
When can you pencil me in for a photog session? I really need lessons. I think you're doing a great job with the new camera. I feel I can really just reach out and touch that bird poop on the buoy.
Love the Walmart comment ... it's a gem.
Holly's comment made me laugh.
Yes... I feel as though I could reach out and touch the poopy bouy. Do I want to, though? No. Definitely not.
That said, that's still my favorite picture here. Well done! :)
Happy belated Mother's Day!
I think there needs to be another name beside Lake Pleasant. More like Lake Peasant.
Eek!
I think that Nat Geo is gonna be calling you pretty dang soon for license to your shoots.
You totally rock!
I got to deal with rude people from Best Buy... they really didn't want to sell me a tv, but the Sears man did :)
Hmmm..tell hubby that's why they call it "fishing" and not "catching" !
Love your action shots..and Lola?? The Best of Show" award for her!!
The Walmart people - Oh my gosh - too funny!
We've never had a ton of luck fishing in AZ. :) Except for once Hubby caught a gold fish. No joke.
So I nearly spit water all over my laptop at the Wal-Mart people comment. I rarely catch anything when I fish, yet I still enjoy the experience. It relaxes me. Men are different. I guess it is the caveman instinct to hunt and gather.
I say the next step is your 1st gallery showing ;)
Okay, I just love you. Excellent bird poop.
Post a Comment