Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blog Blitz!

Oh My Goodness! I have been visiting blogs for the past two days. Rick is working now, you know. Therefore, I blog! There is a world without ends out there. First you go to one blog and then click on their links and blogs that person is following and, before you know it, you are in blogosphere land. Infinite doors open and you enter Etsy and red shoes and two shades of pink...My mind spins and my eys roll back a bit. How do these people have time for all this? Cute little buttons, profound quotes, borders, pictures, even snow falling through the whole blog (which really made me feel like I had floaters my eyes get sometimes.) Doubtful I will be having snow. I want my blog to be cute. I want links and a signature and clever sayings. Yet...I am fairly feeble in the art of blog. I must google blog design. I must sweeten my blog. I must go paint my laundry room torquoise. Don't ask how that thought got in there. But I am going to paint now and will figure out how to make a beautiful blog later. I sat at the Hyundai dealership for 2 1/2 hours today nearly losing my mind while I drank Diet Coke, popped Imitrex, and read Phoenix Home and Garden. It was not as much fun as it sounds, honest. Ergo, I paint.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Yay for painting! Well, not the actual act of painting, but for the finished product. That sounds like a fun project. Post pictures!

Liz said...

I like shabbyblogs.com. They have terrific backgrounds and some really cute "bling" (buttons, tags, etc.). I also just tend to surf around and copy everyone else's blogs. :-)
Hope your turquoise turns out cheery!

The Cook Clan said...

Oh fun links! THanks for sharing. P.S.~Can't wait to see pics of the laundry room.

Aim said...

Hi I came across your blog from Cjanes. We moved from Twin almost 4 years ago. I ached from reading your posts about being homesick. Twin just is a special place. Hang in there. Don't push yourself into trying to like it here. Just let yourself mourn and miss it and also be grateful for the oppertunities Az provides. It took me along time to figure that out. I just kept hoping to like it here better. I dont know if that makes sense, but just know its ok to miss it. It is a beautiful place to miss. Good luck. Love Amie Snow

Blog Archive