So when I found this cactus picture, I instructed those little lady volunteers to take 'er off the wall. I had bought a smaller photo picture of cactus a few weeks ago for $2. It worked, but this one rocks! It's bigger and has a nicer framing and matting, looks super above the bed, and was only $15--the top of my price range. Perfect!
Then there is the cabbage patch doll--"Rachel," I assume. My daughter posted this on facebook as the famous person she looks the most like. Since Rachel looks a little like me that must mean I look like a cabbage patch too but with lots of wrinkles, glasses, and turkey neck. Very appealing...Oh, and the counter thing--I kind of like it. I'm NOT the only one who visits my blog. But some of you visit and don't comment. Now what's with that, people? Talk to me. (You wouldn't come to my door and never say anything, would you?) Just sayin'
1 comment:
I too think she's cuter than a cabbage patch doll.
Post a Comment