Yes, I have a cold. First it was a stomach ache. Now it's nose running and just malaise. I have much to do and no time for this. I did sell the glass doors for the tub yesterday. Thank heavens. Glad to get those things outta here. I am painting the laundry room cabinets, making a chalk board, and painting some furniture in the guest room today, I hope. I really feel like crawling under a blanket on the sofa and reading the Nevada Barr book from the library until I fall asleep.
It really rained in the night, woke my up and I couldn't go back to sleep for two hours. Not that good for recovering from these germs that course through my body. Sigh!!
Not too sure why I'm posting this since nothing is really memorable, but ... My internet connection keeps going off. I called the Cox cable guy last night and it said the rain might mess with the magic mojo that connects me to the web world. I absolutely panic when I can't get on line. It's like when the car breaks down or the water goes dry or the power fails. I just freeze and can think of nothing but what is broken. I'm really OCD, you know. And besides that my head hurts.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
January
(20)
- Doppleganger Week
- Cacti, Candles, and Cabbage Patch
- "...I can't help it that I'm so popular."
- Have I Talked About the Grandsons?
- I Wanna Be a Stellar Blogger!
- What Is Happening to My Pictures?
- Wow! Flood Warning
- Sniffles in the Rain
- Rain, Rain
- Some Blogs Make Me Feel Sicker, Doubtful, and More...
- Crafts and Crud!
- Musical Blogs
- A Bounty of Finds
- Bathroom Blues (and Greens)
- Hail to Butts and Bottoms
- The King's 75th Birthday
- Blog Blitz!
- Appreciation of Me
- A New Job
- 01-01-10
-
▼
January
(20)
4 comments:
I'm sorry you're sick. That sucks.
As for the Internet, I've often said I could totally have lived in the olden days of milking cows and making bread from scratch while wearing a hoop skirt if it wasn't for the Internet. I'm pretty sure I'd die without it. I'm currently in negotiations with my husband to get me an iPod Touch so that I have the Internet with me everywhere I go. No one should have to pee without the Internet in the palm of their hand.
I didn't have the internet yesterday for a good hour and it was torture. Travis was making fun of me. I tried to explain that it was my social network and escape but then he just made fun of me more. I don't care because my blogging friends feel the same way. :)
I have a cold too! I almost died today of exhaustion and just irritation. I HATE COLDS.
Thats a bummer to be sick! :( Hope you get better soon. Hey since your so crafty and all, I need some help coming up with an idea. I've decided instead of buying all the nieces and nephews bday presnts this year, I'd make them a family gift that isn't too expensive. The ages are from like 12-newbie. Any grand ideas?????
Post a Comment