I can relax. I like to read and lounge and lie in the sun. Rick--no thanks!
But today we swam for a while this morning. Then went to lunch at Archie's Deli in Surprise, bought two of these reclining patio chairs at Frys. And we came home and swam again and then he relaxed for almost two hours by the pool. Normally, Rick is like a hummingbird or a shark--always moving. Today for some odd reason he sat still for so long I almost had to check to see if he had a pulse. (slight exaggeration)
I took this picture of the big guy because it might not happen for another 31 years. Though I almost think that at his "advanced" age he could start slowing down and enjoying life's quieter, more sedate side. We will see. But for one brief, shining moment we had Camelot...
3 comments:
Woohoo for relaxing! You need to make him relax more often- it's important and you guys have earned it. Send some of those vibes this way so I can sit and actually relax for a few hours.
Sounds like a nice day. Glad you had a REAL relaxing holiday!
Good for him. Maybe he will start relacing a little bit more. Glad you have a good holiday.
Post a Comment