Made my trip to Anthropologie, Crate and Barrel, Michaels, Pier 1, and T J Maxx--Whew! That's lots of shopping when you are drowning in mucus and feel like crud. I went to The Home Depot and Lowes and Target too, but found nothing there. I got a cute tea towel and utensil holder from Anthropologie.
The sun flowers are from Michaels. I found a store yesterday in Scottsdale that had a display kind of like this for $260. I got mine for $9.99. (I already had the jar.)
Bowls and pitcher were from TJ Maxx and the new fruit bowl was at Home Goods. I am excited about my new place mats and napkin from Pier 1. I will be painting the oak clock cinnamon. I think it's coming along OK. All the things I bought were on sale. Praise me! Praise me!
The MusinexD has helped keep me above the snot. I feel like a big germy, sniffling, coughing lump of goo.
7 comments:
Wow, you have impeccable taste! These are terrific finds! My favorite is the pitcher!
I love the placemats and all of the color. Hope you start feeling better soon.
First, love your new blog background. Love it.
Second, the decorating colors you chose are great. They remind me of a sunset in the desert. Rather appropriate!
So glad I'm not the only one who looks for bargins. The flowers, LOVELY!! and I love the utensil holder!!
I love your new bowl...and pitcher...and well...I love it all!
Hey you lump of goo, it looks great!
I love all those stores, esp. Anthro, but it is pricey:(
Send me your address and I will gift you some matching dishclothes, I have a plethora.
LOVE IT!!! You got some real treasures! Looks like you've found your hobby, and everything looks so beautiful!
Feel better soonest!
Post a Comment