So I've admitted I'm a dreadful picture person and even worse at computer skills. Here goes an attempt to show you the bumper guards for newbie's crib. It took me HOURS to cut and blanket stitch all of these "aminals." Obviously I'm not very proficient at applique either.
Note eyes of owls--so clever!
Monday, August 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
August
(24)
- Cold Snap
- That's Life...
- Ohm, oohm, searchingfortranquility...ohm
- ...then the void
- Extricated from Walmart Cart
- So Demanding Yet So Cute
- Vote and Visit
- Sedona
- Benefits Cancelled--Oops! Just Kidding...
- Friday Frippery
- Fatty--I'm a Fatty!
- Who's Out at 4:15 a.m.?
- Have Mercy
- Jesus Thunderwolf??
- What I'd Do For $5...
- New Day Dawning
- Knobs and Birthdays
- These Shoes Should Be Walking
- "Aminal" Crossing
- Stage Fright
- FYI
- Rickster's Birthday
- Accessories and MusinexD
- Blue and Slightly Distressed
-
▼
August
(24)
14 comments:
That is seriously so cute and so Rachel! And your appliques looks great. I want to learn how to do that, but the blanket stitch part would take forever. Grandma of the year!
Too stinkin' cute! Love the owl eyes..you're soo clever.. ;-D
Nice work! I like them.
I think it is really cute - and obviously done with love!
OMG they are so cute!
I love them! They look very well-made to me. Kudos to you.
Thanks for your comment on my worrying post. Seriously...it really helped. :-)
Awesome!! You did an amazing job!
What a nice gift! So much time went into those, they are really cute! did you hand blanket stitch!! Machine would be hard enough!
Cute...I am loving those little owls with their clever eyes!
Those look TERRIFIC! So much work! GREAT job!!
Cute. I love them.
Wow, what a super cute idea!
Very nice, lucky baby:)
I think they are really cute!
Post a Comment