Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fatty--I'm a Fatty!

EEEK! I gained 5 pounds in the last week. I thought I was so good at Rachel's. I only ate a pound of grapes and some of those appetizers and a small dish of moose tracks ice cream. Oh, and when the boys leave behind uneaten, perfectly good food I do tend to clean that up. Who wants to waste perfectly good food? There are starving people in the world after all.

Then I bought a bag of cranberry and nuts trail mix that I know is good for me because it had the word antioxidants on it.  I ate several hands full. It's super satisfying with the salty and the sweet. The crunch and the berries. One-sixteenth of a teaspoonful is only 130 calories. So I ate three cups. I'm sure that's an equivalent measurement...

I look like a giant cheese puff minus the attractive orange hue. So, I guess I'm just a big puff!

I HAVE to go for a walk. I must move this mass and make that tonnage go away. Here I go...I'm moving...I'm almost out the door...nearly...

5 comments:

Heather said...

Eating my kids' leftovers kills me. I have to actually make an effort not to do that. I am sure your supposed 5 extra pounds are not even noticeable to anyone other than yourself. But walk away- more power to you.

That is funny that you said I look like Kristi. She is my cousin but I actually think Hadley looks a little like her, so maybe there's my connection. :)

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

hahhahaha! Hey, I measure the same way! And if you really want that nice orange-glow..I have some left over self-tanning cream...

It will all work out in the end..oh..that may be too much info...I have been taking FIBER and putting the stuff in my coffee..talk about fast food! Try it...you just may be mooooved..

Anonymous said...

ok I couldn't help but laugh! I've gained 4-6lbs (last I knew) since I bought my wedding dress. Boy I sure hope it fits in 16 days!

Emily of Boston said...

LOL: "Then I bought a bag of cranberry and nuts trail mix that I know is good for me because it had the word antioxidants on it."

You're awesome. I love the way you think.

Herding Cats said...

Don't be so hard on yourself - Moose Tracks are hard to resist!

Blog Archive