Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Frippery

Reading this at recommendation of several people. Starts slow. Hope it gets better.



Bought this and this for the kitchen. I need a backsplash of glorious glass tiles, but I doubt that will happen soon.
Going to make a new bag out of this, but it doesn't show well in this picture (of course--I took it.)
Have a good weekend, everyone. I hear Rick and I are going boating and let me tell you: I'm thrilled.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a friend who read that book and said it was good. She loaned it to someone else and then said I could have it to read :)

Emily of Boston said...

Oooh, I keep hearing about casting for the movie based on the book. I want to read the book first, though. Tell me what you think when you're done!

Scrappy Girl said...

Have a great weekend!

Herding Cats said...

I promise it gets better! But I totally agree with you, the first part is terribly slow. My one criticism with the book.

CB said...

You'll have to give us a book review - that one is on my list but I haven't read it yet.
I LOVe the tiles!!

Blog Archive