We're Sprint cell phone customers. All pluses and minuses aside, it seems to work OK for now. The glitch is that we received a whopping $5 anniversary credit for being customers for 100+ years or something. Five big ones on our over $150 bill. So I was feeling frugal today and decided to try to redeem it before sending in my payment.
"Go to sprint.com, log on to your account, and click S/P." Those were the directions. Seems simple, doesn't it.
Forty minutes later, several failed tries to log in or re-register, or chat, or... I dial the help #.
Ahem! For five bucks I'm spending almost an hour to find out I no longer have an account online and can't get one until the Rickster calls in to get a PIN. OK. So it was NOT really my techno-stupidity. I really didn't exist.
Click, type, pitter, patter and a chuckle later, I have my $5 credit, by golly.
My energy is spent! Now I have to write out the check minus the credit. Gee, that was really easy, Sprint. Thanks for the anniversary credit. I think it was probably a penny for every minute it took me to redeem said credit. Well worth the effort. You betcha!
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
August
(24)
- Cold Snap
- That's Life...
- Ohm, oohm, searchingfortranquility...ohm
- ...then the void
- Extricated from Walmart Cart
- So Demanding Yet So Cute
- Vote and Visit
- Sedona
- Benefits Cancelled--Oops! Just Kidding...
- Friday Frippery
- Fatty--I'm a Fatty!
- Who's Out at 4:15 a.m.?
- Have Mercy
- Jesus Thunderwolf??
- What I'd Do For $5...
- New Day Dawning
- Knobs and Birthdays
- These Shoes Should Be Walking
- "Aminal" Crossing
- Stage Fright
- FYI
- Rickster's Birthday
- Accessories and MusinexD
- Blue and Slightly Distressed
-
▼
August
(24)
8 comments:
I have Sprint too. Nothing is ever easy with them at all.
LOL Murphy's law right! Dang Sprint!
Don't have Sprint, but ATT has the same quirks. LOL. Hey, thanks for stopping by and saying hello. Love your header...just where I need to be in a pool with a dog on a raft. sigh. SEa Witch
Don't have Sprint, but ATT has the same quirks. LOL. Hey, thanks for stopping by and saying hello. Love your header...just where I need to be in a pool with a dog on a raft. sigh. SEa Witch
What a drag! I swear, the internet only makes things that used to happen easily face to face or phone to phone nearly impossible. It's like the have a monkey writing all website instructions now!
Sometimes I think the rely on the hope NO ONE will take the time - and they'll still feel so magnanimous!
hehe... that's awesome! I'd have probably done the same thing!
How annoying. I probably would have done the same thing to save $5.....I love getting a discount.
Post a Comment