Today is my only child's 31st birthday. I so love that girl. (She will always be My Baby--always--no matter how old she gets.) We've had such fun being her parents. I hope she enjoys her day and is able to find a shady place to get some relaxation. Her life is so hectic. I worry about her. She over schedules. Maybe she'll get wiser as she ages and slow down. Please! Happy, happy birthday, Baby.
Analysts are knocking around the possibility of that Anthony woman being found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt of murder or manslaughter or whatever. Would any breathing soul not believe she's guilty of something heinous? I guess if that Loughner guy can be found incompetent to withstand trial, anything is possible.
It's unquestionably HOT here in Arizona. It was that take-your-breath-away hot yesterday and I think it might be more so today. Holly, Pat and I are lunching later. I shall be the one sweating like Congressman Wiener when his wife got home... My hair will be flat and falling in my eyes and all make up will be sliding off my wrinkled face. I'll make such a good impression...
I wish I could meet with Colleen, Lucy, and the gang next week in Utah. These blogger ladies are getting together for lunch when Lucy drives through between here and Idaho. I'm so jealous. I know they will laugh and hug and eat wonderful food. Lucy invited Holly and me, but alas, I'll probably not be able to make it. Maybe next time, ladies. You have a good time for all of us!!
I'm off to prepare for my luncheon. You know when you don't get out much that any thing is a major event. Stay cool and dry, readers. Hope you have a good day beyond a reasonable doubt.
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(242)
-
▼
June
(20)
- I'm OK--I'll Be Fine...
- Sufferin' Succotash!
- The Onslaught
- Chilled Bananas, Cars 2, and Sweat...
- Too Hot to Fish
- Let's Do This Thing!
- Oil Change Extravaganza!
- June 21st--Longest Day
- My Eyes Are Boiling
- Quick Change
- Crazy Bloggers Do Lunch--
- Beyond a Reasonable Doubt...
- The Pressure!!
- Buy Your Own Clothes Then
- Monday Musings
- My Boys
- On the Road Again...
- So Little to Do, So Much Time to Do It
- So Glad to Be Home!
- Sunflowers
-
▼
June
(20)
12 comments:
I'm still thinking you'll change your mind. If only for this:
My ride home in my Honda is cheaper than the airlines. And it's not like I go out of my way to drop you guys off on the way back.
:)
And it's cooler up there.
That should settle everything.
Hot here in Havasu, too -- 106 yesterday and more today with high winds -- like being on the Sahara Desert I would think. Wish I were closer and could join you ladies for lunch. Have fun.
Lunch sounds like fun...It's great that you ladies can do that together.
As for the whole Casey Anthony thing...Have I mentioned that I am pro death penalty? Just saying. There is no doubt in my mind that she did it. What innocent person doesn't report their child missing for 31 days? Seriously.
The weather here in Utah is still in the high 70's mid 80's and it feels HOT. I shouldn't complain. Will save that for when we reach 100.
Slap the powder on your face and smear on the deoderant! Let's do this thang!
Have a blast at the luncheon. Sounds like a great time, because for sure anywhere that you eat is air conditioned.
It's hard to believe we live on the same planet. We are a whooping 60 degrees right now.
I know beyond a reasonable doubt that it's not fair.
Aren't you so glad you live in the age of air conditioning. I am hot all-the-time. Don't know that I would be able to handle the heat down there.
Hope you have fun at your luncheon today and Happy Birthday to your baby!!
I take your heat and raise you our cold, rain and oh, yeah electric heat in the middle of June.
Yes, it's so cold here that our heat turned on this morning.
Ah come on Jo! You and Holly jump in the car and come for lunch, can you imagine how much fun we could have!
Rachel will always over schedule. I don't think she would know what to do with herself if she wasn't running around like crazy all of the time. She was like that even in high school. She needs to share some of that energy with me. :) Happy Birthday to her...
Happy Birthday to your daughter! Have a fabulous day :)
Come out here and have lunch with us Wednesday and you'll feel sooo much cooler!!
Post a Comment